The team at Aythawn International can assist you with your immigration requirements, whether you desire to work and reside in Barbados, or you need to complete a process to regularize your status here in Barbados.
How We Can Help
Some of our services include the following:
- Barbados Welcome Stamp
- Long and short-term work permits
- Student Visas
- Application for work and reside
- Immigrant Status Application
- Special Entry Visas
- Citizenship Applications
In addition, we understand that relocating can be challenging and we can assist you and your family with your relocation needs by providing an estate agent who will consult with you to find a property to purchase or rent.
We work in close association with Shamar Estates and Properties International to assist you in your relocation process to the island and your rental and purchase requirements for your new home. An agent can be provided upon request.
Work and Live in Barbados!
BARBADOS WELCOME STAMP
Non-nationals can now through this new initiative of the Barbados Government work and reside in Barbados with their families for a period of one year. This will allow persons to relocate to Barbados for 12 months without being taxed for the period.
Let us know how we can assist if you want to purchase a property. Also, let the team at SHAMAR ESTATES INT’L assist you and your family with your relocation and accommodation needs.
- The Visa entry period will be for one year
- There must be capacity for persons to work remotely and employment income must be $100 000.00 or more which is generated outside of Barbados.
- The employment engaged in must be stated in the Welcome Stamp Application
- Persons must have a valid passport
- Persons must have valid insurance for the period
- There is a fee of $4000 for individuals and $6000.00 for families
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Book A Consultation
#61 Clerview, St. Michael, Barbados
P.O Box 5073, Warrens, St. Michael, Barbados
Open Weekdays 8:30am-4:30pm